Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.4: NIGHTS OF NABERUS!

[DE]Rebecca

ad1045310c8f247ec33acf0806efb6d2.png

Nights of Naberus have arrived!

The ancient festival of death and mischief has begun on all platforms!

On Naberus, beauty is banished. Rot and monstrosity hold sway. And Daughter couldn’t be more excited! 

To get everyone in the Naberus spirit, she’ll be dressing up in Morbid costume and offering exclusive, limited-time rewards available for purchase through her special Naberus-themed store in the Necralisk.

Listen to a gruesome tale narrated by Grandmother in the comfort of your Orbiter with a creepy Naberus-themed decoration, or enjoy an assortment of Glyphs, Emblems, Skins and Blueprints - all available for purchase using Mother Tokens.

Optimizations:

• Made a micro-optimization to the Health and Shield display on the HUD.
  • Made systemic micro-optimizations to game-code using scripts.
  • Made systemic micro-optimizations to physics sweep queries.
  • Made a micro-optimization to animation inverse kinematics.
  • Made systemic micro-optimizations to the script runtime.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the perception system.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the damage system.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the effects system.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to level loading.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the sound system.
  • Made a micro-optimization to the script system.
  • Made a micro-optimization to text localization.
  • Made a micro-optimization to flash rendering.
  • Made a micro-optimization to UI rendering.
  • Made a micro-optimization to loading.
  • Optimized a small memory leak that would occur in certain Railjack missions.
  • Fixed a tiny memory leak that would occur when killing Jen Dro in The Index; while inconsequential for regular play this leak showed up in an automated stress-test that pits Brokers vs Executioners for hours at a time.

Changes:

• Reduced Isolation Vault Bounty Toxicity phase from 3 minutes to 1:30 minutes.

An early change meant for Update Deimos: Arcana that was low risk to add now! Feedback alluded to this phase not offering much variety within the Bounty - so we’ve shortened it to get you to the meat of the Bounty quicker! 

• The Helminth Subsume confirmation prompt will now show the Forma count on the respective Warframe.
  • Increased default analog stick deadzones values to 20%. The value was previously 15% only for look/aim inputs, but then was changed to 15% for all analog stick inputs, but this introduced some drift for certain players.

Fixes:

• Fixed a functionality loss when Upgrading the Railjack Grid then going back while looking at the tooltip.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse ability not functioning properly with Deferred Rendering enabled. As detailed here! 
    •  A sharp-eyed Tenno noticed a change with Eclipse's damage bonus using our new Enhanced Graphics engine setting, and it turns out Mirage had us all under an illusion. Eclipse changes its effect intensity based on how bright (or dark) your current location is. The game calculates the brightness by considering all the light sources that are affecting you.  The problem... Under the Enhanced Graphics engine, lighting is handled in a different way than the Classic way we've been using for years. So while playing Landscape missions the sunlight was not being included in the intensity. What looked like bright open ground lit by the sun was, as far as the game is concerned internally, gloomy and overcast. This will be fixed such that the Eclipse ability will consider the real-time sunlight under the Enhanced renderer. We cannot guarantee that the results will be exactly the same using the two equations, but any difference should be negligible.
  • Fixed Tusk Heavy Gunners doing unintended extreme amounts of damage. 
  • Fixed Obelisk Requiem icons sometimes not being visible for Clients. 
  • Fixed cases of Excavators that could spawn inside Cambion Drift terrain. 
  • Fixed Force Feedback issues when firing the Mausolon. 
  • Fixed the Cryptosuctus Fish having a hole in it.
  • Fixed Vulpaphyla name appearing as [PH] Chrysalis upon devolving into a larva state.
  • Fixed unlocalized system error messages sometimes being shown in the UI when experiencing network problems
  • Fixed texture streaming on placed Glyphs being missing unless you get close.
  • Fixed a problem with the Dynamic Resolution system.
  • Fixed Chat repeatedly opening and closing if you slowly press down on the left trigger of a controller.

@[DE]Rebecca

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

Marked for death was never overpowered, the range and line of sight restrictions have seen to that. Instead of punishing people for finding a use for this ability outside of your narrow vision, promote the playstyle you want by buffing it. You want it to be used primarily on heavy targets? Make it so it has more range when used on something like a heavy gunner. With your changes you made it basically stupid to use in a team setting where other people are also trying to kill. And no, damage dealt has never meant the same thing as health removed. The ability reads damage dealt, so it should be that.

Dont punish players for finding ways to use this ability that you did not envision, revert the nerfs and then look at constructive ways of encouraging the envisioned use. As long as MfD cant kill the targets in its AoE reliably, it will never be worth putting on a frame.

You "fixed" mods applying twice but not armor applying twice, which in turn also greatly reduced the resulting slash proc. So much for DOTs being the "envisioned" use for this ability. The vision DE has for this ability right now seems to be for it to be worthless garbage, never to be used in any good way.

Please, please, please make it do what the description says again: make it transfer actual damage dealt (which has always included overkill damage, the damage numbers are not for nothing i hope) instead of health removed. The ability wasnt even too strong when it came out but it should atleast be strong. Afterall it is locked behind a high rank in the helminth system, which you intended for experienced players. Yet you treat us with such a garbage ability.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse ability not functioning properly with Deferred Rendering enabled. As detailed here! 

•  A sharp-eyed Tenno noticed a change with Eclipse's damage bonus using our new Enhanced Graphics engine setting, and it turns out Mirage had us all under an illusion. Eclipse changes its effect intensity based on how bright (or dark) your current location is. The game calculates the brightness by considering all the light sources that are affecting you.  The problem... Under the Enhanced Graphics engine, lighting is handled in a different way than the Classic way we've been using for years. So while playing Landscape missions the sunlight was not being included in the intensity. What looked like bright open ground lit by the sun was, as far as the game is concerned internally, gloomy and overcast. This will be fixed such that the Eclipse ability will consider the real-time sunlight under the Enhanced renderer. We cannot guarantee that the results will be exactly the same using the two equations, but any difference should be negligible.

Why not just let it be at full value at all times? There is no way of knowing where light actually gives the full effect. Or atleast show us the actual value in real time without reverse calculating damage numbers.

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

Thx for Hotfix

Bruh still no fix for Vome and Fass Residue being unaffected by Booster andf Charm Buff. Just why?!?!?!?

Hmm okay i' already done with Naberus Shop... What a dissapointment i'd rather wanting to do plague star earning some formas till event ends but here???? I dont have these option and buying countless contagion doesnt seem that worthwhile tbh... :/
Seriously DE why did you remove Formas??? It's something the game is all about and we have barely have the chance to get some ( i exclude fissures here since u get only Forma BP's which take 23h to build, i speak about crafted ones)
And with the dynamic in changes formaing your gear is always a thing so again why isnt it availabe in the shop????

Archived