Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

838bc7a5a7c85926056b6b1e1df344df.jpg

TennoGen Round 19 - Part 2!

The much anticipated Part 2 of TennoGen Round 19 has arrived! A whole new selection to adorn your Arsenal with made by amazing community artists!

Check out TennoGen Round 19 - Part 2 via Steam!  

WARFRAME SKINS

Ash Ichneumon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.

Excalibur Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster

Garuda Tengushin Skin by Lubox

Nova Mithra Skin by lukinu_u

Saryn Night Hunter Skin by Mz-3

Khora Miyabi Skin by Malaya and Awk'Q-Luz

bae12908fa40c865d33f4f0fe2730eb4.png

SYANDANAS

Scylla Syandana by Faven

Valesti Syandana by led2012 and Xtygian

d023b72d178bd4bbe2f8904f66754e06.png

WEAPON SKINS

Arashi Rapier Skin by Lubox

Eklypsa Staff Skin by lukinu_u

Undercutter Nikana Skin by Felix Leonhart

b0b5d022c7a2add5a36b53cae9f412cc.png

OPERATOR COSMETICS

Irya Oculus by kakarrot2812

44311cf80b98c92f7249ae8fb2edbc8d.png

LANDING CRAFT SKINS

Liset Mithra Skin by lukinu_u

8b4c0f1dbaea0bf08d183287e8b116de.png

The Great Ensmallening Part 2 - Texture Remaster!

While part one of our first update touched our Lightmap compression, Part 2 brings us to the rest of Warframe’s TEXTURES! This update is a 10.6GB patch to free up 8GB of HDD space.

But wait, there’s more! As a bonus to touching every texture in Warframe, we used this opportunity to ask ourselves “is there anything else we can do to improve textures since we are going through all the work of touching them for compression anyways?” The answer: Yes! In short, we have also made improvements to how detailed the game looks overall. Take a look for yourself (download them and go back and forth for best effect)!

Spoiler

BEFORE:

Before.thumb.jpg.9508002dd5fa1e2348b637b

AFTER:

After.jpg.d265428b25e4b9f44cd650b51dd0f9

BEFORE:

Before2.thumb.jpg.f134855b4a44737ce40fd3

AFTER:

After2.thumb.jpg.d734eda95c7aa2a0e86d06b

BEFORE:

Before3.jpg.b998204c0f4398c92197c2bc3622

AFTER:

After3.jpg.8335ac63302cd8c395dac62fcf441

Check out the details on that Braton!

LookAtGun.thumb.jpg.8670c67a392c58212cf4

Great Ensmallening Part 2 Bug Report Megathread:

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

Vitrica Changes & Fixes:

• Added the Vitrica Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings, which can be purchased once the Glassmaker boss has been completed.

• We noticed that players were not aware of the Vitrica shockwave feature created on slams, so we improved the FX to make it more visible and updated the description to communicate its existence, have fun!

• The sword the fabled Orokin executioner Nihil used to glass the condemned. Swing while Aim Gliding to glass enemies. A Ground Slam will smash nearby glassed foes, while sending forward a narrow shockwave to shatter distant ones. A Heavy Slam sends forth a wider shockwave with greater force.

• Removed the Vitrica from Conclave - it sneaked in! 

• Improvements towards the Vitrica slam shockwave FX.

• Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.

Changes:

• Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).

• Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!

• Disabled True Master Fonts (Relay Blessing) applying to conclave gameplay, as it provides an unfair advantage. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Zenistar disc not expiring when in Titania’s Razorwing mode.

• Fixed Phobos Junction Mag Specter having double the intended Health and Shields.

• Fixed cases of inability to advance Dojo Research. As reported here!

• Fixed inability to use Navigation after accessing Railjack via the Pause Menu while in Navigation. 

• Fixed Syndicate screens not displaying Standing amount remaining.

• Fixed Elemental FX being misaligned on the Guandao Prime. 

• Fixed the weapon switch FX appearing overly bright for the Guandao Prime. 

• Fixed a rare case of the ‘Hey Kiddo!’ playing each and every time you return to your Orbiter. As reported here!

• Fixed some Entrati Token icons appearing washed out in the UI.

• Fixed Stahltha Alt Fire sounds playing locally for all squadmates. 

• Fixed Email not being hidden if you use Logout via Pause Menu while having Creator Mode enabled.

• Fixed a script error that would prevent Void Fissure gameplay logic from continuing after a Host migration occurs.

• Fixed a script error that could occur during a True Master’s Font Blessing.

• Fixed a script error when Kela De Thaym deploys an Orbital Strike attack.

• Fixed a script error when attempting to rescue a Solaris target in Orb Vallis.

• Fixed a script error that could occur when casting Warframe abilities that are overridden by Helminth that could result in inconsistent results across multiple players.

Thanks

unknown.png

Since the lighting is kinda getting reworked, how are the current plans regarding the waypoint system?
This is broken and confusing for a very long time now.

With Nezha Prime we got yet another Ephemera which can't be obtained by doing "challenging" content.
Meanwhile many other are an endless grind like the Lich-ephemeras or the blazing step before it got moved...
That's not the "challenging content" - reward they got introduced for.

Last time I heard about it was almost 2 years ago:

Since I´m currently farming my last missing Kuva weapons: Are we getting changes to the Lich system with the upcoming Corpus-Liches?
The current system is boring grindfest wich also requires 5 Forma for weapons which I´m mostly not interested in. The 5 Forma lvl 40 bonus was a nice feature for the Paracesis, but I still believe it's not something I want for the Lich weapons...

And with the hopefully expanse of the Cambion Drift: Are the plans to futher change the Necramechs mod dropchance?
A 0,201% chance per one of the three mechs, on a 40min+ mission is truely no fun...
That's worse than the blazing step ephemera and even that got changed after a way to long wait...

unknown.png

Also there are quite a few things, which should be in the upcoming QoL update:

The new MR icons in the profile look like some tried to squeeze them in a tine box. Please make the background wider or square.

The relic upgrade segment has a to big gab between the wall and itself:

We need a favourite system for weapons/warframes and maybe arcanes:
unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminine operators have dreads attached to their emissary suit?
The Bishamo series has different suits, too. I would like to have the "Orvius like" neck shield on the male version, but i dont like the big belt.
Maybe make stuff like this into an auxiliary slot:
While you are fixing the operator appearance can you add the possibility to swap the configs, too?

unknown.png?width=322&height=473

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

On multiple different amps the scaffold is clipping through the palm of your operators:

And since we got more Nightwave ranks:

Are we ever getting the operator only spy?
It was teased back then when we got the feedback changes for Nightwave:Series 2, but as far as I remember we never got the mission ingame:

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary

The metal should be accent color, not energy color. This messes up the energy color of all other attachments.

There is still no fix for the Vaykor Sydon bug. The Vaykor Sydon's unique ability to store charges when blocking, which can be released as a Radial Blind once full by simultaneously blocking and performing a Heavy Attack while in full melee mode doesn't work, it should generate charges, up to 15, which counter should appear in our Hud, but nothing shows up. I tested it in several missions, locations( even simulacrum and captura), being the host, and being the client too, but there was no noticeable difference, or effect from the weapon. This problem was present ever since melee changes went live on PC, and despite comments, and other threads it still wasn't fixed.

It wouldn't be a big problem but this bug makes a unique weapon just a generic polearm like any other, and we have plenty of those.

@[DE]Megan

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

Archived