Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

View Stats:
Zyddie Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:47am
Okay so lets talk about what happens for already owners.
We have chosen to do a 50% discount on steam digital copies for both versions of the game for people that already own the game on that platform.

This means
Standard edition will be 50% for people that owns

But also the FATE EDITION that INCLUDES the new expansion set to release in 2021 will also be 50% off for people that already own the old game.

Ow and btw guys it stack with the 10% launch discount, so 60% on BOTH The remaster and the remaster + new expansion!

This will run for 2 months after release! so until November!
Launch discount lasts only for 2 weeks tho!

//Zyddie
Last edited by Zyddie; Sep 6, 2020 @ 11:51pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 541 comments
Yikes Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:48am 
ill take it
Mihai_89 Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:50am 
So you want us, the owners of the original to pay 20 euros ?

Get real, i'd rather buy Splinter Cell Blacklist for same amount of money. You just lost yourselves a sale.
Last edited by Mihai_89; Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:53am
hinti21 Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:53am 
I suppose the price drop is only on steam - so if I own it on steam, but want to buy it on GOG, I will have to pay the normal price? (just asking, no judgement made)
Burnitory Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:53am 
Originally posted by Mihai_89:
So you want us to pay 20 euros ?

Get real, i'd rather buy Splinter Cell Blacklist for same amount of money. You just lost yourselves a sale.
If you aren't willing to pay half price, how much did they really lose...? xD
Zyddie Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:54am 
Originally posted by hinti21:
I suppose the price drop is only on steam - so if I own it on steam, but want to buy it on GOG, I will have to pay the normal price? (just asking, no judgement made)

Yes as it is impossible to cross check like that sadly.

//Zyddie
Ass Boiler Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:55am 
When we can pre-order on Steam?
hinti21 Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by Zyddie:

Yes as it is impossible to cross check like that sadly.

//Zyddie
OK, thanks for clarifying. And thanks for the price drop (I will still buy the GOG version for the normal price, though :P).
solaris32 Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:56am 
So you want us, the owners of the original to pay 20 euros ?

Entitled people like you make me sick.

Thanks for the discount Nordic! I understand work is put into it and will continue to be put into it, and compensation needs to be made. And giving people 2 months for the discount is very generous as well.
Yikes Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by Burnitory:
So you want us to pay 20 euros ?

If you aren't willing to pay half price, how much did they really lose...? xD
hahaahaahah
Svali Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:58am 
I'm out too...would happily bough the future expansion had I been given this as an upgrade. This in turn dampens my interest in any sequel as it leave a sour taste in my mouth.

BTW, had in been a remake I would've been tempted at full price. Never mind.
Last edited by Svali; Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:01am
Zyddie Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:00am 
Keep it clean and don't insult or name call each other.

//Zyddie
hinti21 Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:00am 
Originally posted by solaris32:

Thanks for the discount Nordic! I understand work is put into it and will continue to be put into it, and compensation needs to be made. And giving people 2 months for the discount is very generous as well.

And dumbass people like you have a cabbage for a brain make me sicker.

This is why we get ♥♥♥♥ ports and remasters, because people don't speak out when they should. They just shut the hell up and take whatever pile of crap gets tossed at them.
Have you played the game yet or saw reviews?
solaris32 Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:01am 

This is why we get ♥♥♥♥ ports and remasters, because people don't speak out when they should. They just shut the hell up and take whatever pile of crap gets tossed at them.
Except you haven't spoken out. You've given no reason why you think you shouldn't have to pay for this. Instead you act entitled and want another man's work for free.

You're like those kids on Twitter that whenever the Epic Games Store tweets about a new game coming, the kids all ask if they can get it for free in one of EGS weekly free games program.
Last edited by solaris32; Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:04am
Mihai_89 Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:02am 

Have you played the game yet or saw reviews?

I already have it on Origin and Steam, it's not like i don't know what i payed for.
Mihai_89 Sep 3, 2020 @ 9:04am 

Except you haven't spoken out. You've given no reason why you think you shouldn't have to pay for this. Instead you act entitled and want another man's work for free.

Have you even looked at this remaster ? It's nothing more than some added HD textures and possible worst combat.

We don't even have gameplay 4 days away from release, just a few screenshots and 3 teasers of 1 min each. Go waste your money if you want, i'm not giving them 20 euros for this lazy remaster.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 541 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 3, 2020 @ 8:47am